One of the things I do in my spare time is organize Photowalking Cambridge, a monthly event that brings photography enthusiasts together to shoot, socialize, and get some exercise. I’m excited that we’ve just become part of Scott Kelby’s Worldwide Photowalk event on October 13th. Here are the details from the Photowalking Camrbidge blog post:
We will meet in the Civic Square in front of the new City Hall in Galt at 3pm. We will kickoff the photowalk with a group photo and the on a route around the downtown area. All of the details can be found on our Worldwide Photowalk Profile page. It is important that you SIGN UP on that page if you are planning to attend.
- Cambridge Photowalk: Southworks Reminder
- First Cambridge Photowalk – Southworks (updated)
- Southworks Photowalk Photos
- Southworks Photowalk Wrap Up
- Cambridge Reporter Revisited